May 5, 2020
To All of Our Amazing Guests, Partners, & Employees:
We are excited to announce to open our dining rooms at Clancy’s Inc. Restaurants again on Monday May 11, in accordance with Governor Holcomb’s plan to reopen Indiana. Based on Gov. Holcomb’s recommendations and because the safety of our guests and employees is our top priority, dining room capacity will be limited to 50%, we will not be seating bar top seats until June 14th. Expect the same fantastic food and professional service you have grown accustomed to in our restaurants.
Since 1965, Clancy’s Inc. has a history of focus on creating a safe experience for guests and employees alike. That history has never been more prevalent today, as we keep an focus on our promise to follow Hoosier Hospitality. In partnership with the Indiana Restaurant & Lodging Association and health officials across the state, Clancy’s Inc. is implementing the following procedures:
• We will continue to be a leader in safe sanitation practices with all team members certified in safe food handling and a certified manager for each restaurant.
• All staff members will wear a mask.
• All staff will pass a health check or complete a health survey prior to each shift.
• All indoor and outdoor seating will company with the appropriate social distancing guidelines.
• Hand sanitizer will be available upon entry and exit.
• We will clean and sanitize common areas and surfaces regularly.
• All tables and chairs will be cleaned and sanitized after every use.
• Menus will be disposable
• Condiments will be single-use
• Utensils and plateware will be disinfected after each use
• All public facing surfaces will be sanitized 3 times a day. Bar tops, tabletops, public restroom vanities, light switches.
• Staff will be required to wash their hands once an hour and also after contact with soiled surfaces, soiled gloves, or foods that would normally warrant a wash.
• Between diners, we will clean/sanitize digital ordering devices, check presenters, tabletops and common touch areas, eliminate table presets
• We will post the Hoosier Hospitality Promise at our entrances so everyone understands the steps we must all take to keep our communities safe.
Grindstone Charley's, Grindstone Public House, Grindstone on the Monon, & Michaelangelo's Italian Bistro temporary hours will be 11am - 9pm daily.
Clancy's Hamburger's temporary hours will be 6am - 9pm daily.
You can make reservations on our website at any time, and we will begin accepting reservations by phone on May 8th. We have been honored to support our community by providing free meals to first responders while our restaurant has been carry out only. We are ready to delight our guests within our four walls again, in the safest way possible.
We would like to thank each and every loyal guests and welcome them back in our restaurants soon,